• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Looking For 9 CEUs Before October 31st

Ruby Coder

But they must be free as I don't have a credit card & gas is kind of limited right now (taking a parent to cardiac rehab 3 days a week that's about 30 miles round trip). May I get some here?

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
When you attend our live monthly Q&A webinar you get a free CEU. That is the only free CEU stuff we have. We have tons of free information but not attached to CEUs.

Our replay club is $19.95 and you can cancel anytime - you get access to all past webinars worth one CEU each - so you could get 9 CEUs for less than 20 bucks.

Here are some other ideas from the AAPC website:

• CMS — Medicare Learning Network offers 17 web-based programs. Complete the program and post test with a +70% accuracy and receive .5 to 2 CEU(s) for each. Details are on the CMS website: http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/index.html (click on the link to web-based training modules at the bottom of the page).
  • Test Yourself Exercise — The monthly Healthcare Business Monthly has a Test Yourself section where you can complete the questions and receive free CEUs. The Test Yourself exercise in theHealthcare Business Monthly is worth one CEU per issue.

MelodyM

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
When you attend our live monthly Q&A webinar you get a free CEU. That is the only free CEU stuff we have. We have tons of free information but not attached to CEUs.

Our replay club is $19.95 and you can cancel anytime - you get access to all past webinars worth one CEU each - so you could get 9 CEUs for less than 20 bucks.

Here are some other ideas from the AAPC website:

• CMS — Medicare Learning Network offers 17 web-based programs. Complete the program and post test with a +70% accuracy and receive .5 to 2 CEU(s) for each. Details are on the CMS website: http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/index.html (click on the link to web-based training modules at the bottom of the page).
  • Test Yourself Exercise — The monthly Healthcare Business Monthly has a Test Yourself section where you can complete the questions and receive free CEUs. The Test Yourself exercise in theHealthcare Business Monthly is worth one CEU per issue.
I was just certified last month. Can I use prior webinars to earn current CEUs?

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
If you take the CEU quizzes after your certification date and pass then yes you can use them. You just can't count the CEUs for the live event as it was before you were certified.

Happy coding!